- ERW and Seamless
- API 5CT
- Casing: LTC, STC, BTC, VAM.Tubing: NUE, EUE.
Casing: OD 4 1/2"- 20" (114.3mm-508mm)
Tubing: OD 2 3/8" - 4 1/2" (60.3mm-114.30mm)
- 0. 205"- 0.635"
- R1(4.88mtr-7.62mtr), R2(7.62mtr-10.36mtr), R3(10.36mtr or longer)
- H-40, J55, K-55, N-80, C-75, L-80, C-90, T-95, Q-125
- Corrosion proofing water based paint
- Beveled, Square cut. And pipe protection cap especially for casing and tubing.
- Normalized, Quencher+Temper
Casing is a wide range pipe that serves as the structural retainer for the walls of oil and gas wells, or well bore. It is inserted into a well bore and cemented in place to protect both subsurface formations and the wellbore from collapsing, to allow drilling fluid to circulate, and extraction to take place. Steel Casing Pipes have smooth wall & minimum yield strength of 35,000 psi.
Tubing: Tubing is pipe used for the transportation of crude oil and natural gas from an oil or gas layer to the surface after drilling is complete. It is made to withstand the pressure generated from the extraction process. Tubing is manufactured in the same way as casing, except that an additional process known as "upsetting" is applied to thicken the pipes.