Electric Resistance Welded Steel Pipe
- Used for low pressure liquid delivery, such as water, gas, and oil. Oil drilling and machinery manufacturing, etc.
- Electric Resistance Welded pipe
- High Frequency Induction weld pipe
- Electric Fusion Welded Pipe
- API 5L, API 5CT, ASTM 53, EN10217, DIN 2458. IS 3589, JIS G3452, BS1387
- API 5L PSL1/ PSL2, API 5CT
- 21.3mm - 610mm
- 1.8 - 22mm
- 0.3 – 12m
API 5L : GR B, X42, X46, X56, X60, X65, X70
ASTM A53: GR A, GR B, GR C
EN: S275, S275JR, S355JRH, S355J2H
GB: Q195, Q215, Q235, Q345, L175, L210, L245, L320, L360- L555
- Fusion bond Epoxy coating, Coal Tar Epoxy, 3PE, Vanish Coating, Bitumen Coating, Black Oil coating as per customer’s requirement
- Chemical Component Analysis, Mechanical Properties (Ultimate tensile strength, Yield strength, Elongation), Technical Properties (Flattening Test, Bending Test, Blow Test, Impact Test), Exterior Size Inspection, Hydrostatic Test, X-ray Test.
- EN 10204/3.1B
Payment Terms: T/T， L/C
Trade terms: FOB,CFR,CIF
Delivery Time: Within 30 days
Delivery Detail：Depends on your order quantity.
Packaging Detail: Packing in bundles or for the client's requirement
Supply Ability: 500 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Day