Spiral Submerged- Arc Welded Steel Pipe
Brief overview: SSAW steel pipe（Spiral Submerged- Arc Welded Steel Pipe） is also known as the SAWH Steel pipe(Submerged-arc Welded Helical pipe）
Generally used: welded pipes convey fluid, metal structures, pile and so on. Our products are widely used in water engineering, petrochemical industry, chemical industry, power industry, agricultural irrigation, urban construction, and spiral submerged steel pipe is one of 20 key products of development. For the transport of liquids: water supply, drainage. For gas transportation: gas, steam, liquefied petroleum gas. For structural purposes: as piling pipe, for bridges; piers, roads, buildings and other structures tube.
The SAWH steel pipe is the spiral submerged arc welding steel pipe for short. It is made adopting sumberged arc welding technique and comes with a welding seam.
- Standard:API 5L, API 5CT, ASTM A252, ASTM 53, EN10217, EN10219, BS, JIS, IS
- Certificate:EN10217, EN10219, API 5L PSL1/ PSL2, API 5CT
- Out Diameter:219.1 mm - 2540mm (8"-100")
- Wall Thickness:3.2mm - 25.4mm
- Length:6 - 22 m
Steel Grade:API 5L: GR A, GR B, X42,X46, X56, X60,X65,X70ASTM A252 GR 1, GR 2, GR 3ASTM A53: GR A, GR B, GR C, GR DBS 4360: Grade 43, Grade 50EN:S275, S275JR, S355JRH, S355J2H
- Surface:Fusion bond Epoxy coating, Coal Tar Epoxy, 3PE, Vanish Coating, Bitumen Coating, Black Oil coating as per customer’s requirement
- Test:Chemical Component Analysis, Mechanical Properties (Ultimate tensile strength, Yield strength, Elongation), Technical Properties (Flattening Test, Bending Test, Blow Test, Impact Test, Exterior Size Inspection, Hydrostatic Test, X-ray Test
- Mill Test Certificate:EN 10204/3.1B
Payment Terms: T/T, L/C