- Scaffolding is a temporary structure used to support people and material in the construction or repair of buildings and other large structures. Material Storage Racks, Pallets, Hydraulic Platforms, Trusses, Columns, Purlins, Greenhouse, Stands Towers, Agricultural Equipment
- BS 1139, BS1387-1985, EN 39, EN10219, JIS G 3444
- EN10217, EN10219, API 5L PSL1/ PSL2, API 5CT
- 27mm, 38mm, 42mm, 48.3mm-48.6mm
- 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 2.75mm, 3.0mm, 3.25mm, 3.85mm, 4.0mm
- 5.8m, 6m, 6.4m, 6.5m, 0.3-18m
- Square cut, Burr removed
- Q195, Q215, Q235, Q345, S235JR, S275JR, STK400, STK500
- Lightly oiled, Hot dip galvanized, Electro galvanized, Black
- Plastic plugs in both ends, Wrapped in waterproof paper or PVC sleeve, and sackcloth with several steel stripsPlastic plugs in both ends.
- Chemical Component Analysis, Mechanical Properties (Ultimate tensile strength, Yield strength, Elongation), Technical Properties (Flattening Test, Flaring Test, Bending Test, Hardness Test, Blow Test, Impact Test etc), Exterior Size Inspection.
- EN 10204/3.1B
Payment Terms: T/T， L/C
Production Time 7-40 days
Delivery Time 7-40 days
Trade terms: FOB, CFR, CIF
Delivery Detail：Depends on your order quantity.
Packaging Detail: Packing in bundles or for the client's requirement
Supply Ability: 500 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Day