Classification of anti-corrosion steel pipes for natural gas
1. When there are many types of corrosion media in the steel pipe, such as acid, alkali, salt, oxidant and water vapor, the coating should be chemically inert, resistant to acid and alkali salt corrosion, dense coating structure, good waterproof permeability, adhesion Strong and other features. In such cases, IPN8710 is suitable for corrosion protection.
2. FBE epoxy powder anti-corrosion structure: adopt electrostatic spraying process to coat epoxy powder on the surface of steel pipe and form a film at one time. The coating has the characteristics of easy coating operation, good impact resistance and bending resistance, and high temperature resistance.
3. Due to the small thickness of the epoxy powder external anti-corrosion layer, its impact resistance requirements are higher; modifying the asphalt of petroleum, increasing the temperature of the asphalt anti-corrosion pipe, and enhancing the penetration resistance of deep-rooted plants are to increase the An important way of anti-corrosion layer performance.
1. 3PE anti-corrosion pipeline has strong sealing, long-term operation can save a lot of energy, reduce energy costs, and protect the environment.
2. 2PE/3PE anti-corrosion structure: Electrostatic spraying epoxy powder on the surface of steel pipe and side-winding adhesive, side-winding polyethylene anti-corrosion layer, combined with the three excellent performances to improve the overall quality of the anti-corrosion pipeline, with chemical resistance cathode stripping, mechanical damage resistance.