How to store spiral steel pipes
1. The site or warehouse for storing spiral steel pipe products should be in a clean place with unobstructed drainage, far away from factories and mines that produce harmful gases or dust. weed and all debris should be removed from the field, and the steel should be kept clean.
2. Spiral steel pipes must not be stacked with acid, alkali, salt, cement, and other corrosive materials in the warehouse. Different types of steel should be stacked separately to prevent confusion and contact corrosion.
3. Large section steel, rails, steel plates, larger diameter steel pipes, forgings, etc. can be stacked in the open air.
4. Small and medium-sized steel bars, wire rods, steel bars, medium-diameter steel pipes, steel wires, and wire ropes, etc., can be kept in a well-ventilated material shed but must be topped and bottomed.
5. Some small steel, thin steel plates, steel strips, silicon steel sheets, small-caliber or thin-walled steel pipes, various cold-rolled and cold-drawn steel, and high-priced and easily corrosive metal products can be stored in the storage.
6. The spiral steel pipe warehouse should be chosen according to geographical conditions. Generally, a closed warehouse is used, that is, a warehouse with a roof, a fence, tight doors and windows, and a ventilation device.
7. The warehouse is to be ventilated on sunny days, shut down to prevent moisture on rainy days, and always maintain a suitable storage environment.