Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-12-06 Origin:Site
Usage and functions of large-diameter straight seam welded pipes
1. The use of large-diameter longitudinally welded pipes can be divided into oil well pipes (casings, tubing, and drill pipes, etc.), line pipes, boiler pipes, mechanical structure pipes, hydraulic prop pipes, gas cylinder pipes, geological pipes, chemical pipes (high-pressure fertilizers, etc.) Pipes, petroleum cracking pipes) and marine pipes.
2. The thicker the wall thickness of the solution, it is truly more cost-effective and wise, the thinner the wall thickness, its processing costs will be greatly appreciated;
3. The process of the product determines its limitations. From the low precision of general seamless steel pipes: uneven wall thickness, the appearance of low-brightness tubes, the high cost of fixed length, and the appearance of pitting, black spots are difficult to bring go;
4. Testing and plastics must be processed offline. Therefore, the large-diameter longitudinally welded pipe is under higher pressure, high strength, and the mechanical structure of wood reflects its superiority.
5. The corrosion resistance of large-diameter longitudinally welded pipes depends on the alloy components. Chromium is the basic component of corrosion-resistant stainless steel. About 12% of the chromium in the steel, chromium interacts with the oxygen in the corrosive medium to form a thin oxide film (passivation film) matrix on the steel surface to avoid further corrosion of the steel pipe.