Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-11-22 Origin: Site
Acceptance method of straight seam welded steel pipe
1. The inspection and acceptance of straight seam welded steel pipes shall be carried out by the technical supervision department of the supplier.
2. The supplier guarantees that the delivered straight seam welded steel pipe meets the requirements of the corresponding product standards. The purchaser has the right to inspect and accept according to the corresponding product standards.
3. Straight seam welded steel pipes should be submitted for acceptance in batches, and the batching rules should meet the requirements of the corresponding product standards.
4. The inspection items, sampling quantity, sampling location, and test method of straight seam welded steel pipes shall be following the provisions of the corresponding product standards.
5. As a result of the test results of straight seam welded steel pipes, if a certain item does not meet the requirements of the product standard, the unqualified ones shall be picked out, and a double number of samples shall be taken from the same batch of straight seamed steel pipes, and the unqualified items shall be tested. recheck.
If the re-inspection result (including any index required by the project test) is unqualified, the batch of straight seam welded steel pipes shall not be delivered. The following inspection items are not allowed to be re-inspected when the initial inspection is unqualified:
1) There are white spots in the low-power structure.
6. If the re-inspection results are unqualified (including the unqualified microstructure of the initial inspection results and items that are not allowed to be re-inspected), the supplier can submit the steel pipes for acceptance one by one; or re-heat treatment (the number of re-heat treatments shall not exceed two ), submit a new batch for acceptance.
7. If there are no special regulations in the product standard, the chemical composition of the straight seam welded steel pipe shall be checked and accepted according to the melting composition.