Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-02-14 Origin: Site
As the pace of oil extraction is getting faster and faster, the demand for slotted casings is also increasing, but some people's understanding of the characteristics of slotted casings still stays on the appearance. Let us introduce the characteristics of some slotted casings.
1. The slotted casing is made of J55 or N80 oil casing body, which has high strength and is not easy to deform
2. The verticality of the cutting edge is good, the cutting edge is smooth, no burr, and the cutting is even.
3. Large flow area, 27/8" screen tube with 300 slits/1.5m, the flow area of 72 per cubic centimeter, 2.4 times larger than the flow area of the same specification oil pipe. It is conducive to liquid flow.
4. The advantages of using it in inclined wells and horizontal wells are more obvious.
5. Anti-corrosion treatment is carried out as a whole to form a dense protective layer on each surface of the screen, which improves the corrosion resistance and wears resistance of the screen, and can effectively prolong the life of its underground work.
6. It is suitable for sand control in sand production wells with sand production particle sizes greater than 0.3mm.
7. Simple operation, easy to use, large inner diameter, easy to configure the pipe string
After understanding the characteristics of slotted casings, I believe that the selection of slotted casings in the future will be more clear.