Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2024-01-09 Origin: Site
1. Zinc coating thickness: The thickness of the zinc coating on the surface of the seamless steel pipe shall meet the requirements specified in the relevant standards, such as GB/T 24186-2009《Seamless Steel Pipe for Fluid Transportation》. The general requirement is that the minimum zinc coating thickness shall be 60-80 micrometers.
2. Coating uniformity: The coating should be uniform in color and thickness, without significant fluctuations or patches.
3. Adhesion: The zinc coating should have good adhesion to the base material, and no peeling or flaking should be observed during the inspection.
4. Surface cleanliness: The surface of the galvanized seamless steel pipe should be clean and free of oil, dust, and other foreign matter.
5. Mechanical properties: The galvanized layer should have sufficient mechanical strength to withstand the expected service conditions.
6. Corrosion resistance: The galvanized seamless steel pipe should exhibit good corrosion resistance in the intended application.
7. Inspection and testing: The galvanizing process should be subject to regular inspection and testing to ensure compliance with the specified requirements.
8. Storage and handling: The galvanized seamless steel pipes should be stored and handled properly to prevent damage to the galvanizing layer.
9. Chemical composition: The steel pipe used for galvanizing should have a suitable chemical composition to ensure the quality of the galvanized layer.
10. Certification: Relevant product certification, such as ISO 9001, should be obtained to ensure the quality of the galvanized seamless steel pipes.