Views: 4 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-11-27 Origin: Site
1. Billet preparation: The raw material, usually a solid round billet, is inspected for any defects and surface imperfections, and then heated to the required temperature for forming.
2. Piercing and rolling: The heated billet is pierced to create a hollow shell, and then it is rolled to the desired outer diameter and wall thickness.
3. Sizing and cooling: After the initial rolling, the pipe is further rolled and sized to achieve the final dimensions, and then it is cooled to room temperature.
4. Straightening and inspection: The cooled pipe is straightened to remove any deformations, and it undergoes various inspections and tests to ensure quality and conformity to standards.
5. Cutting and finishing: The seamless steel pipe is cut to the required length and then undergoes surface treatment, such as pickling or coating, to protect against corrosion.
6. Final inspection and packaging: The finished seamless steel pipe is thoroughly inspected for any defects, and then it is packaged and prepared for shipment to the customer.