Views:4 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-09-28 Origin:Site
Steel pipe piles are widely used in various situations such as supporting piles and friction piles. Especially when it is used as a supporting pile, it can be fully driven into a relatively hard supporting layer, so it can exert the bearing effect of the strength of the entire section of the steel.
The main features of steel pipe piles as a large load-bearing part of steel pipe piles are:
1. Can withstand strong impact.
2. Large bearing capacity.
3. Large horizontal resistance and strong lateral resistance.
4. Great design flexibility.
5. The pile length is easy to adjust.
6. The joints are safe and suitable for long-size construction.
7. Easy to combine with the upper structure.
8. Discharge the least soil when piling. Steel pipe piles can be driven in through openings, relatively speaking, the discharge cross-sectional area is small, and the driving efficiency is high.
As a large load-bearing part of the steel pipe pile, the operating characteristics of the steel pipe pile are:
a: Small disturbance to the ground foundation.
b: There is no adverse effect on neighboring buildings (structures), and very intensive piling construction can be carried out in a small area.
c: It is most suitable for high-rise buildings, large-scale machinery, and equipment foundations and harbor structures, etc., where large loads are applied to a small area.
d: Easy to handle and stack. The steel pipe pile is light in weight, so there is no need to worry about damage, and it is easy to handle and stack.
e: Save engineering costs and shorten the construction period. Because steel pipe piles have many of the above-mentioned characteristics, if these characteristics can be fully utilized in actual projects, the construction period can be shortened. Steel pipe piles are most suitable for rapid construction. Therefore, its comprehensive economic benefits are high, and relatively speaking, it can save engineering costs.