Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-11-12 Origin:Site
Why can 3pe anticorrosive pipe be anticorrosive?
3pe anti-corrosion pipe means a PE steel pipe with three layers of anti-corrosion. The main content of steel pipe includes seamless steel pipe, spiral steel pipe, and longitudinal welded pipe. 3pe anti-corrosion pipeline is widely used nowadays, a kind of steel pipeline with better anti-corrosion performance. What anti-corrosion materials are the structure of 3pe anti-corrosion pipe composed of? What are the principles of 3pe anti-corrosion pipe anti-corrosion?
1. Pipeline anticorrosion usually adopts external coating and cathodic protection.
2. Although most of the surface of the pipeline is covered by the coating, a slight leak will produce an unimaginable corrosion rate, even hole penetration or cracking. Therefore, in pipeline anti-corrosion, the coating system and cathodic protection are usually used together to achieve 100% coverage, to avoid unimaginable consequences in the future.
3. The cathodic protection used for pipeline anticorrosion is divided into sacrificial cathodic protection and impressed current cathodic protection.
4. The purpose of 3PE anticorrosive pipeline anticorrosion coating is to form a continuous covering layer of insulating material to insulate the metal in direct contact with the electrolyte directly so that the correct electrolytic reaction cannot occur.
5. The discontinuous points in the coating laying process are called leaks. The main cause is the coating, transportation, or installation process. It may also be caused by the aging of the coating, soil stress, or the movement of the pipeline in the soil. Discover the damage caused by a third party in time.
6. Principle of impressed current cathodic protection: By applying an amplitude current to the protective metal, when the potential of all the cathode points reaches the open circuit potential of the most active anode point through cathodic polarization, the corrosion on the structure stops.
7. Composition of impressed current cathodic protection: rectifier and potentiostat
8. Rectifier: Convert alternating current to direct current.
9. 3PE anticorrosive steel pipe a>Potentiostat: an electronic instrument that can automatically control the constant potential of the pipeline.