Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-05-31 Origin: Site
Spiral steel pipe is a long strip of steel with a hollow section and no joints around it. The steel pipe has a hollow section and is widely used as a pipeline for transporting fluids, such as pipelines for transporting oil, natural gas, gas, water, and certain solid materials. Compared with solid steel such as round steel, steel pipe is lighter in weight when the bending and torsional strength is the same. and steel scaffolding used in building construction. Making ring parts with steel pipes can improve the utilization rate of materials, simplify the manufacturing process, and save materials and processing time, such as rolling bearing rings, jack sets, etc., which have been widely used in steel pipe manufacturing. Steel pipe is also an indispensable material for various conventional weapons. Gun barrels, barrels, etc. must be made of steel pipes. Steel pipes can be divided into round pipes and special-shaped pipes according to the shape of the cross-sectional area. Due to the area of the circle under the condition of an equal perimeter, more fluid can be transported with a circular tube. In addition, when the ring section is subjected to internal or external radial pressure, the force is relatively uniform. Therefore, most steel pipes are round pipes. However, round pipes also have certain limitations. For example, under the condition of plane bending, round pipes are not as strong as square and rectangular pipes. Some agricultural machinery skeletons, steel and wood furniture, etc., are commonly used. Special-shaped steel pipes with other cross-sectional shapes are also required according to different purposes.
1. Spiral steel pipe for structure (GB/T8162-1999) is a spiral steel pipe used for general structure and mechanical structure.
2. Spiral steel pipe for fluid transportation (GB/T8163-1999) is a general spiral steel pipe used for conveying fluids such as water, oil, and gas.
3. Spiral steel pipes for low and medium pressure boilers (GB3087-1999) are used in the manufacture of superheated steam pipes, boiling water pipes, and superheated steam pipes, large smoke pipes, small smoke pipes, and arch brick pipes for low and medium pressure boilers of various structures. High-quality carbon structural steel hot-rolled and cold-drawn (rolled) spiral steel pipes.
4. Spiral steel pipe for the high-pressure boiler (GB5310-1995) is high-quality carbon steel, alloy steel, and stainless heat-resistant steel spiral steel pipe used to manufacture the heating surface of water-tube boilers with high pressure and above.
5. High-pressure spiral steel pipe for fertilizer equipment (GB6479-2000) is a high-quality carbon structural steel and alloy steel spiral steel pipe suitable for chemical equipment and pipelines with a working temperature of -40~400℃ and a working pressure of 10~30Ma.
6. Spiral steel pipes for petroleum cracking (GB9948-88) are spiral steel pipes for furnace tubes, heat exchangers, and pipelines in petroleum refineries.
7. The steel pipe for geological drilling (YB235-70) is a steel pipe used by the geological department for core drilling. It can be divided into the drill pipe, drill collar, core pipe, casing, and sedimentation pipe according to the purpose.
8. Spiral steel pipe for diamond core drilling (GB3423-82) is a spiral steel pipe for drill pipe, core rod, and casing for diamond core drilling.
9. Oil drilling pipe (YB528-65) is a spiral steel pipe used for inner or outer thickening at both ends of oil drilling. The steel pipe is divided into two types: threading and non-threading. The threading pipe is connected with the joint, and the non-threading pipe is connected with the tool joint by the method of butt welding.
10. The carbon steel spiral steel pipe for ships (GB5213-85) is a carbon steel spiral steel pipe for the manufacture of Class I pressure-resistant piping systems, Class II pressure-resistant piping systems, boilers, and superheaters. The working temperature of the carbon steel spiral steel pipe wall does not exceed 450 ℃, and the working temperature of the alloy steel spiral steel pipe wall exceeds 450 ℃.
11. Spiral steel pipe for automobile half-shaft casing (GB3088-82) is a high-quality carbon structural steel and alloy structural steel hot-rolled spiral steel pipe for manufacturing automobile half-shaft casing and axle casing of drive axle.
12. High-pressure oil pipe for a diesel engine (GB3093-2002) is a cold-drawn spiral steel pipe for manufacturing a high-pressure pipe for a diesel engine injection system.
13. Precision inner diameter spiral steel pipe for hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders (GB8713-88) is a cold-drawn or cold-rolled precision spiral steel pipe with a precise inner diameter for manufacturing hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders.
14. Cold-drawn or cold-rolled precision spiral steel pipe (GB3639-2000) is a cold-drawn or cold-rolled precision spiral steel pipe with high dimensional accuracy and good surface finish for mechanical structures Analysis of different types of spiral steel pipes
and hydraulic equipment. The use of precision spiral steel pipes to manufacture mechanical structures or hydraulic equipment can greatly save machining hours, improve material utilization, and help improve product quality.
15. Structural stainless steel spiral steel pipe (GB/T14975-2002) is a hot-rolled (extruded) stainless steel pipe widely used in chemical, petroleum, light textile, medical, food, machinery, and other industries for corrosion-resistant pipes and structural parts and parts. , expansion) and cold drew (rolled) spiral steel pipe.
16. Stainless steel spiral steel pipe for fluid transportation (GB/T14976-2002) is a hot-rolled (extruded, expanded) and cold-drawn (rolled) spiral steel pipe made of stainless steel for fluid transportation.
17. Special-shaped spiral steel pipe is a general term for spiral steel pipes with other cross-sectional shapes other than round pipes. According to the shape and size of the steel pipe section, it can be divided into equal-wall thickness special-shaped spiral steel pipe (code D), unequal wall thickness special-shaped spiral steel pipe (code BD), variable diameter special-shaped spiral steel pipe (code BJ). Special-shaped spiral steel pipes are widely used in various structural parts, tools, and mechanical parts. Compared with the round tube, the special-shaped tube generally has a larger moment of inertia and section modulus and has a larger bending and torsion resistance, which can greatly reduce the structural weight and save steel.