Views: 12 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-02-08 Origin: Site
Thin-walled stainless steel pipes are used more and more in daily projects and production. Will there be certain installation measures for the construction and installation of shielded stainless steel pipes? The following are some of the installation details sorted out.
1. Thin-walled stainless steel pipes and fittings should not be in direct contact with cement, cement mortar, and concrete. When the pipeline is concealed, the anti-corrosion tape should be wrapped around the outer wall of the pipe or a plastic-coated thin-walled stainless steel pipe should be used.
2. When cement mortar is used to fill the concealed pipeline, thermal insulation materials should be used to ensure that there is a gap between the cement mortar and the pipe. So that the hidden tube can be freely stretched.
3. Plastic-coated thin-walled stainless steel (type 316) pipes should be selected for burial, which can avoid acid-base corrosion on the outer wall of the pipe or damage to the pipe by sharp and hard debris. Other wrapping materials can also be used for anti-corrosion measures, such as wrapping two layers of polyethylene tape or two layers of vinyl chloride tape, wrapping two layers of asphalt paint (or epoxy resin), and glass fiber plastic cloth for anti-corrosion.
4. The pipeline should be reasonably equipped with telescopic compensation devices and brackets (fixed brackets and movable brackets) to control the expansion direction or compensation of the pipeline. When the length of the straight-line section of the hot water thin-walled stainless steel pipe for exposed or non-buried hidden application exceeds 10~15m, compensation measures should be taken in the axial direction of the pipe. When the nominal diameter is greater than 50mm, stainless steel wave expansion joints or stainless steel linear temperature compensators should be installed.
5. Anti-condensation measures should be taken for thin-walled stainless steel pipes for water supply in open buildings, and thin-walled stainless steel pipes for hot water should be insulated.
6. The pipes and fittings should be supplied by the supplier in a unified manner. It is not suitable for welding between different grades of stainless steel.
7. The pipes and fittings are all thin-walled. When connecting with accessories such as silk valve, water nozzle, water meter, etc., the thin-walled stainless steel pipe should not be threaded but should be transitioned through wire-connected fittings such as adapters.
8. Oil pollution will deteriorate the rubber sealing ring, and sharp objects colliding with the pipes and fittings will cause water leakage, so be careful during construction.
9. After the pipeline is installed and the pressure test is qualified, it should be rinsed with low chloride ion water and disinfected with 0.03% potassium permanganate aqueous solution.
After understanding the installation measures of this part of the thin-walled stainless steel pipe, I believe that I will have a certain understanding of these installation conditions.