Views: 4 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-12-29 Origin: Site
(1) The node connection is suitable for direct welding without using node plates or other connectors, which saves both labor and materials.
(2) When necessary, concrete can also be poured into the pipe to form a composite component.
(3) The pipe section has good geometric properties, the pipe wall is generally thin, the section material is distributed around the centroid, the section has a large radius of gyration, and has strong torsional stiffness; as a member subject to compression, pressure bending and two-way bending, it The load-bearing capacity is higher, and the straightness and cross-sectional accuracy of cold-formed pipes are better than those of hot-rolled open sections.
(4) The appearance is relatively beautiful, especially the pipe truss composed of steel pipe members, which has no redundant node connections and has a strong sense of modernity.
(5) In terms of anti-hydrodynamic properties, the circular tube cross-section is better, and the effects of wind and water flow are greatly reduced. Rectangular tube sections are similar to other open sections in this respect.
(6) Large-diameter steel pipes have closed cross-sections; when the average thickness and cross-sectional area are the same, their exposed surface area is about 50% to 60% of the open cross-section, which is beneficial to corrosion prevention and can save coating materials.