Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-01-06 Origin:Site
The protection of spiral steel pipes from damage during transportation has always been a concern between manufacturers and buyers. How to ensure that the spiral steel pipe is not damaged during transportation, please see here may be able to give you some tips
1. Fixed-length spiral steel pipes can be unbundled.
2. If the two ends of the spiral steel pipe are threaded, they should be protected by thread protectors. Apply lubricating oil or rust inhibitor on the thread. The two ends of the spiral steel pipe are broken, and the two ends can be equipped with nozzle protectors according to requirements.
3. Spiral steel pipe packaging should be able to avoid looseness and damage during normal loading, unloading, transportation, and storage.
4. If the customer requires that the spiral steel pipe cannot be damaged such as bumps on the outside, a protection device can be considered between the spiral steel pipes. The protective device can use rubber, straw rope, fiber cloth, plastic, pipe cap, etc.
5. The thin-walled spiral steel pipe can be supported by the inner tube or protected by the outer frame of the tube due to its thick and thin wall. The material of the bracket and the outer frame is made of steel material that is the same as that of the spiral steel pipe.
6. If the buyer has special requirements for the packaging material and packaging method of the spiral steel pipe, it should be indicated in the contract; if not specified, the packaging material and packaging method can be selected by the supplier.
7. Packaging materials should comply with relevant regulations. If no packaging materials are required, they should meet the intended use to avoid waste and cause environmental pollution.
8. The state stipulates that spiral steel pipes shall be packed in bulk. If the customer requires bundling, it can be considered appropriate, but the caliber must be between 159MM and 500MM. The bundled materials are packed and fastened with steel belts. Each strand should be twisted into at least two strands and should be appropriately increased according to the outer diameter and weight of the spiral steel pipe to prevent loosening.
9. If the spiral steel pipe is loaded into the container, the container should be padded with soft moisture-proof devices such as textile cloth and straw bedding. To sprinkle the spiral steel pipe in the container, it can be bundled or welded with a protective bracket on the outside of the spiral steel pipe.
After reading these methods for placing spiral steel pipes without damage during transportation, you can also communicate with your manufacturer, hoping that these can increase the service life of steel pipes.