Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-05-25 Origin: Site
1. The fixed-length spiral steel pipe may not be bundled.
2. If there are threaded buckles at both ends of the spiral steel pipe, it should be protected by a thread protector. Apply lubricating oil or anti-rust agent to the threaded fasteners. Both ends of the spiral steel pipe are breached, and nozzle protectors can be added at both ends according to requirements.
3. The spiral steel pipe packaging should be able to avoid loosening and damage during normal loading, unloading, transportation, and storage.
4. If the customer requires that the spiral steel pipes not have damage such as bumps on the outside, it can be considered to use a protective device between them. The protective device can use rubber, straw rope, fiber cloth, plastic, pipe cap, and so on.
5. Thin-walled spiral steel pipes can be protected by internal support or external frame protection due to their thick walls and thin walls. The material of the bracket and the outer frame adopts the same steel material as the spiral steel pipe.
6. If the purchaser has unique requirements for the packaging material and packaging method of the spiral steel pipe, it should be specified in the contract; if not specified, the packaging material and packaging method should be selected by the supplier.
7. Packaging materials should comply with relevant regulations. If there is no requirement for packaging materials, they should meet the intended purpose and avoid waste and environmental pollution.
8. The state stipulates that the spiral steel pipes shall be packed in bulk. If the customer requires bundling, it can be considered appropriate, but the caliber must be between 159MM and 500MM. The bundled materials are packed and fastened with steel belts. Each strand should be twisted into at least two strands and should be appropriately increased according to the outer diameter and weight of the spiral steel pipe to prevent loosening.
9. If the spiral steel pipe is put into the container, the container should be covered with soft moisture-proof devices such as textile cloth and straw mat. To scatter the spiral steel pipe in the container, it can be bundled or welded with a protective bracket outside the spiral steel pipe.