Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-12-23 Origin: Site
The following methods can slow down or prevent petrochemical steel pipeline corrosion:
1. Adapt measures to local conditions: Reasonably select steel pipeline building materials, and select different types of materials according to different conveying media and environmental conditions.
2. Steel pipe with external DC power supply: the metal of the pipeline that was originally the anode becomes the cathode to be protected.
3. Pre-treatment of the medium: remove highly corrosive components in the medium or adjust its pH value.
4. Add anti-corrosion coating on the surface of the steel pipe: it can isolate the steel pipe from contact with oxygen in the air to achieve protection.
5. Add corrosion inhibitor: Corrosion inhibitor is the key development direction of anti-corrosion technology in steel pipelines and other fields. It is a special additive added to metal equipment to slow down corrosion. Its dosage is small, investment is low, and the effect is obvious.