Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-05-30 Origin: Site
High-frequency welded steel pipe management properties: normal temperature mechanical properties, high-temperature mechanical properties, low-temperature properties, corrosion resistance. The physical and chemical properties of high-frequency welded steel pipe mainly depend on the chemical composition of steel, the structure and purity of steel, and the heat treatment method of high-frequency welded steel pipe.
Process performance of high-frequency welded steel pipe: flattening, flaring, curling, bending, welding, etc.
Metallographic structure of high-frequency welded steel pipe: low-magnification structure (macroscopic), high-magnification structure (microscopic) M, B, P, F, A, S
Special requirements for high-frequency welded steel pipes: contract appendices, technical agreements.
High-frequency welded steel pipe inspection method:
First, chemical composition analysis: chemical analysis, instrumental analysis (infrared CS instrument, direct reading spectrometer, zcP, etc.).
1. Infrared C-S instrument: analyze ferroalloys, steelmaking raw materials, and C and S elements in steel.
2. Direct reading spectrometer: C, Si, Mn, P, S, Cr, Mo, Ni, Cn, Al, W, V, Ti, B, Nb, As, Sn, Sb, Pb, Bi
3. N-0 instrument: gas content analysis N, O
Second, the geometric dimensions and shape inspection of high-frequency welded steel pipes:
1. High-frequency welded steel pipe wall thickness inspection: micrometer, thickness gauge, no less than 8 points at both ends, and record.
2. Inspection of outer diameter and ovality of high-frequency welded steel pipe: caliper gauge, vernier caliper, and ring gauge to measure large and small points.
3. Length inspection of high-frequency welded steel pipe: steel tape, manual, automatic length measurement.
4. Bending inspection of high-frequency welded steel pipe: ruler, level ruler (1m), feeler gauge, thin line to measure bending degree per meter, and full-length bending degree.
5. Inspection of the bevel angle and blunt edge of the end face of the high-frequency welded steel pipe: square ruler, clamping plate.
Third, high-frequency welded steel pipe surface inspection: 100%
1. Manual visual inspection: lighting conditions, standards, experience, identification, high-frequency welded pipe rotation.
2. Non-destructive testing inspection: lighting conditions, standards, experience, identification, high-frequency welded pipe rotation.
3. Wave flaw detection UT: it is sensitive to the surface and internal crack defects of various materials with uniform materials.