Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-11-29 Origin: Site
1. Power supply with vertical external characteristics is adopted, and the positive polarity is adopted for direct current (the welding wire is connected to the negative electrode).
2. Generally suitable for the welding of thin plates below 6mm, with the characteristics of beautiful weld shape and small welding deformation.
3. The shielding gas is argon with a purity of 99.99%. When the welding current is 50~50A, the argon flow rate is 8~0L/min, when the current is 50~250A, the argon flow rate is 2~5L/min.
4. The protruding length of the tungsten electrode from the gas nozzle is preferably 4~5mm. It is 2~3mm for fillet welding and other places with poor shielding performance. It is 5~6mm for deep grooves. The distance from the nozzle to the work is generally not More than 5mm.
5. To prevent the appearance of welding pores. Any rust and oil stains on the welding parts must be cleaned up.
6. For welding arc length, 2~4mm is better when welding ordinary steel, and ~3mm is better when welding stainless steel. If it is too long, the protective effect will not be good.
7. To prevent the backside of the bottom weld bead from being oxidized, the backside needs to be protected by gas.
8. To make the argon gas well protect the welding pool and facilitate the welding operation, the centerline of the tungsten electrode and the welding workpiece should generally maintain an angle of 80~85°, and the angle between the filler wire and the surface of the workpiece should be as small as possible. Generally, it is about 0°.
9. Windproof and ventilation. In windy places, please take measures to block the net, while indoors, you should take appropriate ventilation measures.