Views: 5 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-14 Origin: Site
Pretreatment of straight seam steel pipe:
The non-destructive testing inside the weld is because the pipeline is an extra-large steel pipe in the water supply project, especially the steel pipe with a thickness of t=30mm is used as a pipe bridge. bending moment, so the requirements for welding are particularly high. For large-diameter steel pipes with a thickness of t=30mm used for pipe bridges, the longitudinal seams, and circumferential seams belong to a class of welds, and 100% X-ray inspection and 100% wave inspection are required; while for the thickness t= 24mm buried steel pipe, the longitudinal seam belongs to a class of welding, 20% of the X-ray inspection and 50% of the wave inspection.
Application of straight seam welded pipe:
There are many types of straight seam welded pipes, according to their uses: generally welded pipes, oxygen is blown welded pipes, galvanized welded pipes, wire casings, idler pipes, metric welded pipes, automobile pipes, deep well pump pipes, transformer pipes, electric welding special-shaped pipes, electric welding thin-walled pipes.
1. General welded pipe: General welded pipe is used to transport low-pressure fluid. Made of Q235A, L245, and Q235B steel.
2. Galvanized steel pipe: It is to coat the surface of the black pipe with a zinc layer. Divided into hot and cold. The hot zinc layer is thick, and the coldness is cheap.
3. Oxygen blowing welded pipe: generally small-diameter welded steel pipe, commonly used for oxygen blowing in steelmaking.
4. Wire casing: It is a pipe for power distribution structure, which is an ordinary electric welded carbon steel pipe.
5. Electric welding thin-walled tube: It is a small diameter tube used for furniture and lamps.
6. Idler tube: The electric welded steel tube above the belt conveyor has the required ovality.
7. Transformer tube: It is an ordinary carbon steel tube. Used in the manufacture of transformer heat pipes and other heat exchangers.