Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-16 Origin: Site
Straight seam steel pipe production temperature:
In the process of producing straight seam steel pipes, it is necessary to strictly control the temperature, so as to ensure the reliability of welding. If the temperature is too low, the welding position may not reach the temperature required for welding. When most of the metal structure is still solid, it is difficult for the metals at both ends to penetrate and bond together. At that time, when the temperature was too high, a lot of metal in the welding position was in a molten state. The texture of these parts was very soft, and some of them were fluid, and they might have molten droplets. When such metal drips, the same There is not enough metal to interpenetrate. And when welding, there will be some unevenness with the weld to form a hole. Therefore, the manufacturer of integrated sewage treatment equipment reminds us that the temperature must be strictly controlled in the production process of the straight seam welded pipe. Regular manufacturers have very good control technology, so the temperature control requirements can be achieved in the production process and the products are guaranteed, so we need to buy straight seam welded pipes from regular manufacturers.
Precautions for purchasing straight seam steel pipes:
A. Purchasing needs to know the types of steel pipes:
1. According to the type: straight seam steel pipe, seamless steel pipe, spiral steel pipe, etc.
2. Classification of cross-sectional shapes of straight seam steel pipes: square pipes, rectangular pipes, oval pipes, flat oval pipes, semi-circular pipes, etc.
B. A few points to note:
1. The wall thickness of the steel pipe is not enough to use the gate method. The mouth end of the steel pipe looks thicker with a hammer shield, but it will be revealed when measured with an instrument.
2. Use the straight seam as a seamless steel pipe. The straight seam is less than a longitudinal weld. The whole steel pipe is polished with a machine, commonly known as polishing. It looks like there is no gap to act as a seamless.
3. Now there is a more clever method is seamless steel pipe, seamless steel pipe is also thermal expansion steel pipe. After the expansion, there is a lead powder inside, and there are burning traces on the outside. The weld is also invisible. Many larger steel pipes are used as seamless steel pipes to sell for big profits.
4. Girth welded straight seam steel pipe uses polishing to represent seamless steel pipe and straight seam steel pipe.