Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-04-14 Origin: Site
According to the current installation process of fire-fighting buried steel pipelines, it is generally required that the thickness of epoxy coal tar pitch is greater than 0.3mm for ordinary grades, the thickness of reinforced grades is greater than 0.6mm, and the thickness of specially reinforced grades is greater than 0.8mm. Choose according to the construction site environment. The specific methods for anticorrosion of buried fire-fighting steel pipelines are as follows:
1. Anti-corrosion method for ordinary fire-fighting steel pipes: first apply a layer of primer, and then apply three layers of topcoat.
2. Anti-corrosion method for reinforced fire-fighting steel pipelines: first apply a layer of primer, topcoat, then glass cloth, then topcoat, wrap a layer of glass cloth, and finally apply two topcoats.
3. Anti-corrosion method for extra-strength fire-fighting steel pipes: first apply a layer of primer, then a top coat, wrap a layer of glass cloth, then coat a top coat, wrap a layer of glass cloth, then coat a top coat, and then wrap a layer of glass Cloth, and then two coats of topcoat.
Fire pipeline buried construction refers to "Code for Construction Quality Acceptance of Building Water Supply, Drainage, and Heating Engineering" (GB 50242--2002):
1. Plastic pipes, composite pipes, galvanized steel pipes, or cast iron pipes for water supply should be used for water supply pipes.
2. Overhead or ditch laying of outdoor water supply pipes. The installation requirements shall be by the installation requirements of indoor water supply pipes. Exposed overhead laying plastic pipes must be exposed and overhead laying shall be kept warm and sunscreen.
3. The installation position of the fire pump adapter and outdoor fire hydrant must meet the design requirements.
4. The laying of water supply pipe management should be done with frozen lines. The laying of frozen lines should rely on thermal insulation and moisture-proof measures. The buried pipe top cover soil in the frozen area should be buried at a depth of more than 500mm and the crossing road should be buried at a depth of more than 700mm.