Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-03-21 Origin: Site
1. During the forming process of the spiral steel pipe, the deformation of the steel plate is uniform, the residual stress is small, and the surface is not scratched. The processed steel pipe has greater flexibility in the size and specification range of the steel pipe of diameter and wall thickness, especially in the production of high-grade thick-walled steel pipes, especially large-diameter thick-walled pipes, which have incomparable advantages in other processes, which can meet the Users have more requirements in terms of steel pipe specifications;
2. Using the process of pre-welding and then internal and external welding (fine welding), welding can be realized at the position, and defects such as misalignment, welding deviation, and incomplete welding are not easy to occur, and it is easy to control the welding quality;
3. Carrying out the overall mechanical expansion can effectively improve the dimensional accuracy of the spiral steel pipe and improve the distribution of the internal stress of the spiral steel pipe, thereby avoiding the damage caused by stress corrosion, and at the same time, it is beneficial to the welding construction on site;
4. Carry out 9 items 100% quality inspections on steel pipes, so that the whole process of steel pipe production is under effective detection and monitoring, effectively ensuring the product quality of submerged arc welded spiral steel pipes;
5. All equipment of the entire production line has the function of networking with the computer data acquisition system to realize real-time data transmission, and the central control room collects the technical parameters and quality indicators in the production process.