Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-08-07 Origin: Site
1. The main feature of ordinary seamless steel pipes is that they have no welded seams and can withstand greater pressure. Products can be very rough as cast or cold drawn.
2. Cold-drawn precision steel pipe is a product that has appeared in recent years, mainly because the inner hole and outer wall have strict tolerances and roughness.
Features of cold drawn (rolled) precision steel pipes:
1. Smaller outer diameter
2. High precision can do small batch production
3. Cold drawn (rolled) finished products have high precision and good surface quality
4. The cross-sectional area of the steel pipe is more complicated
5. The performance of the steel pipe is superior, and the metal is denser.