Views: 8 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-07-25 Origin: Site
1. During the forming process, the deformation of the steel plate is uniform, the residual stress is small, and the surface is not scratched. The processed spiral steel pipe has greater flexibility in the size range of diameter and wall thickness, especially in the production of high-grade steel-grade thick-walled pipes, especially small and medium-diameter thick-walled pipes, which have incomparable advantages in other processes, which can meet the needs of users. More requirements in terms of spiral steel pipe specifications.
2. Using the advanced double-sided submerged arc welding process, the welding can be realized in a good position, and it is not easy to have defects such as misalignment, welding deviation, and incomplete penetration, and it is easy to control the welding quality.
3. 100% quality inspection is carried out on the steel pipe so that the whole process of steel pipe production is under effective inspection and monitoring, which effectively guarantees product quality.
4. All equipment of the entire production line has the function of networking with the computer data acquisition system to realize real-time data transmission, and the technical parameters in the production process are checked by the central control room.
5. The raw materials are strip steel coil, welding wire, and flux. They must undergo strict physical and chemical inspections before being put into use.
6. The head and tail of the strip steel are butted by single wire or double wire submerged arc welding, and automatic submerged arc welding is used for repair welding after rolling into a steel pipe.
7. Before forming, the strip is leveled, trimmed, planed, surface cleaned, conveyed, and pre-bending.
8. The electric contact pressure gauge is used to control the pressure of the cylinders on both sides of the conveyor to ensure the smooth conveying of the strip.
9. Adopt external control or internal control roll forming.
10. The weld gap control device is used to ensure that the weld gap meets the welding requirements, and the pipe diameter, the amount of misalignment, and the weld gap are strictly controlled.
11. Both internal welding and external welding use American Lincoln welding machines for single wire or double wire submerged arc welding, to obtain stable welding quality.