Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-03-22 Origin: Site
1. The use of large-diameter stainless steel pipe can be divided into oil well pipe (casing, oil pipe, drill pipe, etc.), line pipe, boiler pipe, mechanical structure pipe, hydraulic support pipe, gas cylinder pipe, geological pipe, chemical pipe (high-pressure fertilizer pipes, petroleum cracking pipes) and marine pipes, etc.
2. The thicker the wall thickness of the solution, the more cost-effective and sensible it is, the thinner the wall thickness, the greater its processing cost will appreciate;
3. The process of the product determines its limitations, from the low precision of the general seamless steel pipe: uneven wall thickness, low brightness tube appearance, high cost of fixed length, and the appearance of pitting corrosion, black spots are difficult to bring go;
4. Inspection and plastic must be processed offline. So it's really at a higher pressure, high strength, and mechanical structural wood reflects its superiority.
5. The corrosion resistance of large-diameter stainless steel welded pipes depends on the alloy components contained in the steel. Chromium is the basic component of corrosion-resistant stainless steel, about 12% of the chromium in the steel, chromium, and the oxygen in the corrosive medium, forming a thin oxide film (passivation film) matrix on the steel surface can avoid further corrosion of the steel. Removing chromium, stainless steel seamless steel pipe commonly used alloy components you will find nickel, molybdenum, titanium, niobium, copper, nitrogen, and more. , to meet the specifications of the different use of stainless steel structures and properties. Reducers, steel pipe fittings, are widely used in a variety of industries to provide flexibility in connecting parts of the pipe in several installations. A reducer can connect two pipes of different diameters with one fitting. Pipe reducers are readily available in both imperial and metric sizes depending on end-use commodity fittings.
The advantages of large diameter stainless steel pipe:
1. Welded steel pipes are continuously produced online. The thicker the wall thickness, the greater the investment in the unit and welding equipment, and the less economical and practical it is. The thinner the wall thickness, the lower its input-output ratio will be.
2. The process of this product is generally high precision welded steel pipe, uniform wall thickness, high brightness inside and outside the pipe (the surface brightness of the steel pipe determined by the surface grade of the steel plate), and can be arbitrarily determined. Therefore, it reflects its economy and aesthetics in high-precision, medium, and low-pressure fluid applications.
3. The production process of welded steel pipe is simple, the production efficiency is high, the cost is low, and the development is fast. The strength of the spiral welded pipe is generally higher than that of the straight seam welded pipe. However, compared with the straight seam pipe of the same length, the length of the weld is increased by 30~100%, and the production speed is lower. Therefore, most of the welded pipes with smaller diameters use straight seam welding, and most of the welded pipes with large diameters use spiral welding.